Latest Blog- "How Many Solar Panels" is the Wrong Question
"How many solar panels do I need?" is the first question most people ask. But that leads to waste. A better question is, "How can I need less panels?" When you step back and look at the Whole System of energy use, just adding panels is like using them as bandaids.
Free eBook Instantly: a Whole Systems Approach to Solar
Adding solar with blinders on is often encouraged by companies simply trying to sell as many panels as possible.
If you only focus on the solar panels, you may not get what you expect. Take a whole-systems approach, what we call the "5x3 Solar Approach", and consider 5 levels of optimization in your solar panel installation to avoid wasting money.
Why Go Solar TODAY?
Tax incentives are decreasing so you must act NOW!
- Tax Credits cover 51% of Solar costs*
- 26% Federal Tax Credit* + 25% SC Tax Credit*
- Potential Extra incentives from the power company
- No Upfront or Out of Pocket Costs
- Potentially save $$$ starting day one
- Beat inflation/rising electricity rates
- Solar Back-Up Batteries Available
- 25 Yr Production/Performance Guarantee
- Available 30 Yr Parts & Labor System Warranty
*Consult your tax advisor re: income tax credit eligibility.
The Top Rated Solar Company In SC
- Residential & Commercial Solar
- Energy Saving Spray Foam Attic Insulation
- Community-based, Veteran & Family owned business
- Professional, Full Time, w-2 Installers
- Experienced, Trained, & Certified Installers
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
- Most Technologically Advanced Top Grade Materials
- Comprehensive 30 Yr Parts & Labor Warranty
- 25 Year System Production/Performance Guarantee
- FREE Site Inspection & Financial Savings Analysis
- Committed To 100% Customer Satisfaction
Pay Them or Pay Yourself!