The Right Approach to Solar...
All visits from Sustainable Energy Solutions are conducted by a fully trained, professional Solar Advisor wearing company attire & a company photo I.D. badge and they will provide you with a company business card.
The main purpose of the first visit is to perform an Energy Efficiency Evaluation so Sustainable Energy Solutions can maximize your Return on Investment by focusing on the proper SOLUTIONS by reducing the overall energy consumption, as well as extending the life of existing electrical appliances, and extending the life expectancy of ones rooftop.
Remember: Our goal is to use the least number of modules as possible, not the most!
During the 1st visit we will:
• Provide initial basic information
• Spend a few minutes and review your electric bill consumption as well as future possibilities
• Provide the value of our Design Engineers performing a Satellite Imagery Analysis (utilizing a 25M technology)
• Validate whether solar will adhere to your home
• Provide a clear understanding of upfront utility rebates & how Federal & State Tax Credits work
• Conduct an Energy Efficiency Evaluation
• Walk the home to discover any obstructions
• Obtain a copy of your utility bill – necessary to start the process
• Schedule an exact date and time for 2nd visit and provide the agenda for this visit
(After the 1st Visit / Before the 2nd Visit)
• By capturing one’s utility consumption history and time of usage the SES Design Team utilizing an all-in-one proprietary software to create an initial proposal with Shading Analysis data and AutoPitch algorithm.
• Once this task is completed a Sustainable Energy Solutions Advisor will review the Energy Efficiency Evaluation document to begin the process of utilizing the 5 Levels of Optimization to reduce overall energy consumption by extending the life of existing electrical appliances, and improving the life expectancy of the rooftop, all with the intent of providing a smaller, more affordable Solar System to offset the remaining energy consumption.
• A Sustainable Energy Solutions Advisor now creates a proposal based on each needed Level of Optimization along with a Power Offset Worksheet for the homeowner to review and understand.
• A Sustainable Energy Solutions Advisor creates a company folder custom designed with the precise needs of each homeowner ready to present.
(2nd Visit: 90 Minutes)
• Prior to the 2nd visit, your Sustainable Energy Solutions Advisor will prepare a company folder with all documents & tools needed including a unique solar proposal designed specifically for each Level of Optimization needed along with a Power Offset Worksheet for each designed specifically for your home or business. These proposals will always be based on the Satellite Imagery Analysis created by one of our in-house Design Engineers.
• Make sure we fully understand your needs
• Share the value and credibility of Sustainable Energy Solutions
• Outline what we Pledge to our Customers to provide the peace of mind we are right for you
• Educate you on the Solution based on product, technology, and each Level of Optimization needed to fulfill your project
• Show & explain each proposal per Level of Optimization needed to include images of exactly where the modules would go and what they would look like on your rooftop or the ground
• Provide mathematical and technology comparisons between the different options that we present
• Potentially, show you how we can save you money Day 1
• Share with you how your 30-year warranty with $0 deductible and Fully Transferable will work for you
• Answer any questions that you may have
For YOUR protection, Sustainable Energy Solutions staff will always provide FULL DISCLOSURE. And most of all, we are not scared of the TRUTH…!!
How can we help? Or, ask any question.